Thursday, October 16, 2014

Only Girl - Feel It

South East London-based singer/songwriter Ellen Murphy, better known as Only Girl has just unveiled the music video for her highly emotive new single "Feel It", co-written and produced by Henry Binns of Zero 7.

In a press release, Only Girl explains; "I wrote this song about watching someone I love go through so much pain, I wanted to feel what they were feeling. I wanted to ease the burden somehow, for all the times they had been there for me." As for making the video, she says; "Me and Amy (who directed the video) wanted to do something really simple and poignant for the video. It was important for me to have my husband Jamie in the video as the song is about something we went through together. However I wanted him to remain faceless, so that he could represent anyone; the person that we always turn to, the silent strength that stands beside us, always there when we really need them."




"Feel It" is out now on Akira Records and available on iTunes.

Premiere via The 405.

https://www.facebook.com/onlygirlmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment