Monday, March 2, 2015

Lucy Rose - Our Eyes

Following the release of her debut album, Like I Used To along with her more recently released track, "Cover Up", English singer/songwriter Lucy Rose makes her grand return today with the unveiling of her first new single of 2015 entitled "Our Eyes", which serves as the first track taken from her forthcoming second album due for release later this summer.

"'Our Eyes' is one of the first songs where I really pushed myself out of my comfort zone and tried to write something different from songs I've written before." explains Lucy. "The song is about when someone has done something that has annoyed or upset you, but as soon as your eyes meet you can't help but smile and forget about it all and make up."

Listen to ""Our Eyes"" below.



"Our Eyes" will be released April 26th via Columbia Records. Pre-order now on iTunes.

Premiere via Hillydilly.

https://www.facebook.com/lucyrosemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment