Monday, August 3, 2015

Julietta - Conquest

Following on from the release of her debut single, "Goosebumps", New York City-based electronic pop artist Julia Libani, aka Julietta makes a welcome return today with the unveiling of her new single, "Conquest", which was co-written with Stray Echo and serves as the title track off her just released debut EP out now via Vitalic Noise and +1 Records.

Julietta says: "Everyone struggles with finding love, having their heart broken, finding purpose, having the courage to follow their dreams, and I just want to express it through my music. I love to share my weaknesses and my strengths with others so that they could relate and feel like they aren’t alone."

Listen to "Conquest" along with Super Duper's remix of the track below.




Julietta's Conquest EP is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via BlackBook Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/juliettamusicnyc

No comments:

Post a Comment