Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Alo Lee - Use Me

Following on from her previous single, "Inside", released earlier this month, up-and-coming Wyoming-born, London-based dark/future R&B artist Alo Lee returns with yet another alluring new offering entitled "Use Me", which once again sees her teaming up with Exmoor Emperor and Liam Howe (Lana Del Rey, FKA Twigs & Ellie Goulding) on production duties and serves as the second track to be lifted from her upcoming 3-track EP, Ephemera.

Speaking on the track, Alo says:

"The song is written from my own perspective. The song to me is more about how things can slowly unravel in a relationship. It's less about rejection but more about how two people can completely transform and move away from one another when it once seemed set it stone...

The lyrics were written when I was in one of my lowest times. I actually wrote the lyrics to a much slower and moodier track. Then my producers, Exmoor Emperor took it and flipped created this instrumental with a mood that is in such stark contrast to the lyric that I created and I think that just makes it even more powerful and unique. I love when a track really forces the listener to pay attention to the meaning of the song and I think the dichotomy within 'Use Me' really creates something that makes you pay clear attention to the message I'm trying to deliver.
"

Listen to "Use Me" below and stay tuned for more new music from Alo Lee coming soon.



Premiere via Notion Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/aloleemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment