Friday, September 23, 2016

Kiah Victoria - Titivating

24-year-old New York City-based singer/songwriter and Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music graduate Kiah Victoria has today released her debut EP titled Everybody, which includes her previously released singles "Cold War", "I Ain't Goin Nowhere" and "Hollow" as well as a brand new cut called "Titivating", a sparse yet soulful track that soars freely exposing her show­s-topping vocals that are fuelled with sheer attitude.

Speaking on the release, Kiah says:

"I would like to think of Everybody as an introduction to my brain. These songs are the conversations in my head - reactions to myself and to the people I experience. The more I look inward, the more I see people and the more I see people the more I see me. Everybody is open and emo and fabulous."

Listen to "Titivating" below.



Purchase a cop of Kiah Victoria's Everybody EP on iTunes.

Premiere via Noisey.

https://www.facebook.com/kiahvictoria

No comments:

Post a Comment