Monday, September 26, 2016

King Deco - Read My Lips

Following her steel drum driven single "Castaway" as well as her smoldering cover of Rihanna's "Needed Me", both released earlier this year, Jordanian-born, Brooklyn-based indie pop songstress Dana Salah, aka King Deco now makes her eagerly-awaited return today with her brand new single called "Read My Lips", an insanely catchy and empowering pop anthem about not settling for anything less than what you're worth. The single was co-written and produced by hitmaking duo K&OL (Kinetics & One Love), who have previously worked with the likes of Melanie Martinez, Bebe Rexha, and B.o.B, just to name a few.

Speaking on the track, King Deco says:

"I think it’s funny when you tell someone how you feel and instead of hearing what it is you’re actually saying they hear what they want. I feel like that happens a lot when the power dynamic shifts in favour of the girl. 'Read My Lips' is basically saying and re-saying the same thing a million different ways in hopes the person will finally get the message: 'If you're a little uncertain, I'ma give you that 151 proof.'"

Listen to "Read My Lips" below.



"Read My Lips" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Wonderland Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/iamkingdeco

No comments:

Post a Comment